OUR FIRM, VALUES, ACTIVITIES AND ONGOING DEVELOPMENT
Welcome to Africa's leading Economic Intelligence Consulting Firm
About Cafrintel S.A.
CAFRINTEL S.A. is an economic intelligence consulting firm that undertakes strategic analyses of African markets in the field of natural resources, human resources, intellectual property, sustainable development and all activities relating thereto. CAFRINTEL S.A. develops customized solutions in response to the unmet and growing demand for high-value information services from many stakeholders
SERVICES AND FEATURES
CAfrintel S.A. facilitates inter-mediation between African and foreign stakeholders on the negotiation and conclusion of agreements and contracts for adaptation projects to climate change and the green economy.Read More
See the latest stock updates
Review from our clients
They know what they are talking about
I recommend them
Stay connected to the most critical events of the day
- Mauritius-based Dale Capital completes ZAR X secondary listing Nov 14, 2019Dale Capital (SEM:DCPL), a private equity investment holding company that was the first foreign business listed on the Stock Exchange in Mauritius (SEM) in 2007, has completed its inward listing on the ZAR X stock exchange.
- The Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) to be listed on the Stock market - Finance Minister Nov 14, 2019The Electricity Company of Ghana(ECG) is to be listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange, Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Atta has announced.
- Sorghum and Sesame contracts listed on the Ghana Commodity Exchange Nov 13, 2019The Ghana Commodity Exchange has added sorghum and sesame seed contracts to its electronic trading platform. This brings the total number of contracts to five – white maize, yellow maize, soybean, sorghum, and sesame. This is in keeping with the Exchange’s mission to promote standardisation of agricultural trading in the country; and also with its […]
- AM Daily Report - 12 November 2019: Nigeria +0.54% | Uganda -1.59% Nov 12, 2019DOWNLOAD REPORT.
- I&M Holdings unit Fully Acquires Ugandan Insurance Company Nov 12, 2019I&M Holdings unit, GA insurance has acquired 100% of Nova Insurance Company from Uganda. This is part of GA’s insurance plan to expand across East Africa. The firm already has operations in Kenya and Tanzania.