OUR FIRM, VALUES, ACTIVITIES AND ONGOING DEVELOPMENT
Welcome to Africa's leading Economic Intelligence Consulting Firm
About Cafrintel S.A.
CAFRINTEL S.A. is an economic intelligence consulting firm that undertakes strategic analyses of African markets in the field of natural resources, human resources, intellectual property, sustainable development and all activities relating thereto. CAFRINTEL S.A. develops customized solutions in response to the unmet and growing demand for high-value information services from many stakeholders
SERVICES AND FEATURES
CAfrintel S.A. facilitates inter-mediation between African and foreign stakeholders on the negotiation and conclusion of agreements and contracts for adaptation projects to climate change and the green economy.Read More
See the latest stock updates
Review from our clients
They know what they are talking about
I recommend them
Stay connected to the most critical events of the day
- Nairobi Securities Exchange: Intraday trading slated to start by year-end Aug 22, 2019The planned switch to same-day shares transactions at the Nairobi bourse is finally set to start before year end, the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) said on Wednesday.
- Egypt prepares for second wave of IPOs Aug 21, 2019Egypt’s government is gearing up to implement the second wave of Initial Public Offerings (IPO) in September.
- Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange: Yetu Microfinance Bank to raise Sh2 billion in fresh offer Aug 19, 2019Yetu Microfinance Bank Plc (DSE:YETU) is in September this year set to issue another Initial Public Offering (IPO) to raise Sh2 billion in its market capitalisation at the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE).
- Cannabis Real Estate Firm Bangi Inc. to Apply for Cross Listing in Kenya Aug 12, 2019BANGI, Inc. (OTC Pink:BNGI), a diversified investment vehicle that acquires and leases specialized real estate assets in the cannabis, hemp and CBD industries, announced that its Board of Directors has approved an initiative to cross list its common stock as Depositary Receipts on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), the leading stock exchange in Kenya, one […]
- Fawry shares starts trading on Egyptian Exchange Aug 8, 2019The Egyptian Exchange’s (EGX) platform welcomed today Fawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payment, newly listed company number 216, to its main market with a trading code “FWRY.CA”.