CAFRINTEL SA is an economic intelligence consulting firm that undertakes strategic analyses of African markets in the field of natural resources, human resources, intellectual property, sustainable development and all activities relating thereto. CAFRINTEL SA develops customized solutions in response to the unmet and growing demand for high-value information services from many stakeholders involved in the following activities:
- The trading of Africa’s agricultural commodities, energy (oil and gas) and mining whose value chain comprises the producer, exporter, purchaser, importer, business lawyer trustee, banker, quality controller, the carrier, the freight forwarder and the insurer.
- The development of the Family office business in Africa by enabling professionals to deepen their knowledge in African markets of high net worth individuals and helping them to manage and preserve their human financial and social capital over several generations through investment and participation in high return projects.
- The exercise of due diligence or complex diligence as a means of securing transactions, reducing risks and increasing transparency in African markets.
- Providing practical information on investment codes, business opportunities, tax laws, logistics, banking and phytosanitary regulations etc. relating to African markets through strong interaction with African stakeholders such as governments, chamber of commerce and industry, investment promotion agencies, employers organisation and trade unions etc…
- The Promotion of the laws and regulations of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA) with Law and accounting foreign professionals including Swiss.
- The defence of the reputation and the protection of Brands and other intellectual property rights of industrial and commercial companies, including Swiss, victims of counterfeiting in African markets.
- The search for, recruitment and retention of skilled, high level professionals and executives to support industrial and commercial companies in African markets.
- The Adaptation and transition of African economies from a high fossil fuel consumption model to an environment friendly one, emitting lower carbon levels.